Orthopedic surgeons in Brandon, Florida
The Orthopaedic Center at Brandon Regional Hospital offers advanced technology to care for orthopedic fractures, repair aging or overused joints and treat arthritis. Our orthopedic specialists are experts in the fields of foot and ankle, hip and knee, pediatrics, shoulder and elbow, spine and trauma.
To learn more about our orthopedic care services, please call our Consult-A-Nurse® team at (813) 653-1065.
Orthopedic conditions we treat
The goal of our orthopedic program is to improve mobility, range of motion and quality of life. Some of the conditions our orthopedic specialists treat include:
- Ankle fracture
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injuries
- Back pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Foot and ankle pain
- Hand and wrist pain
- Hip fractures
- Knee pain
- Ligament injuries
- Shoulder pain
- Spinal conditions
- Torn rotator cuff
Comprehensive fracture program
Our comprehensive fracture program is comprised of orthopedic surgeons, anesthesiologists, specialized nurses, case managers and physical and occupational therapists dedicated to addressing your medical and social needs. Features of the program include:
- Case management and discharge planning
- Certified orthopedic nurses
- Co-managed care of the patient by nurses, medical physicians and orthopedic surgeons
- Customized care plan using evidence-based care
- Expedited surgery, if necessary
- Nutrition counseling
- Orthopedic surgeons dedicated to the treatment of fractures
- Pre-operative classes
- Reduced time from injury to surgery (shown to reduce pain and improve outcomes)
- Skilled physical therapists
- Streamlined admission process to minimize time in the emergency room
Joint replacement surgery
Whether you have knee pain that keeps you from running or hip pain that makes it hard to walk, we have solutions for your joint pain. Through our joint replacement program, our orthopedic surgeons can help reduce your pain and restore your mobility.
We offer solutions for hip replacement, knee replacement and shoulder replacement.
Our Spine Center features an expert spine care unit trained to treat a variety of spine conditions, including lower back pain, neck fractures and slipped discs. We offer surgery options including minimally invasive and robotic spine surgery.
Our orthopedic specialists are trained to care for the special needs of pediatric patients. We offer personalized pediatric orthopedic care in our pediatric emergency room, and our 15-bed Pediatric Center in Brandon, FL.
Some of our pediatric orthopedic services include:
- Pediatric orthopedic trauma surgery
- Pediatric fracture care
- Pediatric sports injury care
- Pediatric joint pain care