ER 24/7 in Riverview is a new free-standing emergency department in Riverview, Florida. We offer the latest emergency care for residents of Eastern Hillsborough County and Tampa Bay. This state of the art facility is a stand-alone ER, and will provide the same services and high level of care available in our in-hospital ER at Brandon Regional Hospital.
Some highlights of our ER 24/7® services include:
- Emergency Room for Adults and Kids
- Convenient access 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Board Certified ER physicians and certified nurses
- 11 private patient rooms
- On-site diagnostic services, including CT, X-ray and laboratory services
- Same national certifications as our main campus Emergency Room
- Walk ins welcome
- Ambulance entrance
Our ER physicians and nurses stand ready to care for any emergency.
Top Symptoms Requiring ER Visits:
- Head injury or other major trauma
- Heart attack or stroke
- Life-threatening conditions
- Loss of consciousness
- One-sided weakness or numbness
- Open fractures
- Severe bleeding
- Signs of heart attack/chest pain
- Severe abdominal pain
- Uncontrolled pain or bleeding
Our Clinical Team
You can expect the same highly skilled team of certified, experienced ER professionals that Brandon Regional Hospital is known for, including board certified emergency room physicians, certified nurses, and paramedics.
ER 24/7 in Riverview
12530 US 301 South
Riverview, FL 33579
We are located at the corner of US Hwy 301 and Panther Trace Blvd.