If you think you may be experiencing a life-threatening emergency, immediately call 911. Do not try to drive to the nearest emergency room.
Emergency Room in Brandon, FL
Brandon Regional Hospital’s ER offers exceptional emergency care, close to home. Our physicians, nurses and ER staff are here for your family’s emergency medical needs 24/7, 365 days a year.
The ER at Brandon Regional Hospital is staffed by a team of highly skilled physicians and nurses who are experienced in treating emergencies for patients of every age. The emergency room staff is trained and equipped to handle everything from heart attacks to orthopedic injuries. We also offer a rapid admissions unit for conditions requiring immediate admission into Brandon Regional Hospital.
With short ER wait times and caring medical providers near you, we hope we are your family’s first choice for emergency care. If you have any questions about what to expect when you visit our emergency room, you can view our emergency room FAQ.
Discover the difference in our new ER
Our new emergency room is now open. Our goal was to create a comforting and healing environment for our patients where our team could continue to provide the best emergency care.
Some of the features of our new ER include:
- 76 New exam rooms including areas for Express Care, OB, Pediatrics and Behavioral Health
- All private rooms and spacious waiting areas
- New main entrance conveniently located off of Oakfield Drive, and separate entrance for Pediatric ER located off of Vonderburg Drive
Quality medical care
- Supported by more than 45 specialties, the most of any emergency room in eastern Hillsborough County
- Direct access to cardiologists and cardiac surgeons at our full-service heart and vascular center
Pediatric emergency room
The Brandon Regional Hospital’s pediatric emergency rooms are decorated with an ocean theme and are dedicated to the emergency care of children. The ER is staffed with emergency medicine physicians and pediatricians with access to other pediatric specialists that may be required.
For more information, Consult-A-Nurse services or for a physician referral, please call (813) 653-1065.
Plant City ER
In addition to our hospital emergency room at Brandon Regional Hospital, we also operate a stand-alone ER in Plant City. This location has all the advanced equipment and medical expertise you would find at a normal hospital emergency room.
ER 24/7® in Temple Terrace
The ER 24/7® in Temple Terrace offers the latest emergency care for situations ranging from serious illness or injury to non-life-threatening medical concerns. As a stand-alone ER, our Temple Terrace facility provides the same services and level of care as our in-hospital ER at Brandon Regional Hospital.
- Heart attack
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days per year
- On-site, full-service, state-of-the-art laboratory services
- State-of-the-art digital radiology services featuring low-dose radiation CAT scan and diagnostic X-ray systems
- Ambulance access
- Stroke Emergencies
ER 24/7 in Riverview
Our free-standing emergency center in Riverview cares for adults and children in a state-of-the-art emergency room. We can care for heart-attacks, strokes, and other emergencies in this ER 24/7 in Riverview.
Abdominal pain is a common condition that causes people to seek medical attention. In fact, many patients who visit our emergency rooms do so because of severe stomach pain. You should go to one of our two emergency rooms if you are:
- Having chest pain or difficulty breathing
- experiencing stomach pain so severe you cannot do anything else
- Have bloody or black diarrhea
- Vomiting blood or dark fluid
- Vomiting so much that you cannot keep fluids down
If you or someone you know is experiencing any of these symptoms, call 911 or go to one of our emergency rooms.