Remote Access provides a single electronic assess point for physicians to view patient information, clinical data, and clinical information systems through a user friendly, intuitive interface.
Simplified Remote Access (SRA) is a way for employees and employed physicians to quickly, easily, and securely access the HCA network from outside the hospital. Users will log in with their ¾ ID and password.
For Physicians and office staff, HCA IT&S provides a method of connecting to our systems remotely, whether at home or in their office. This tool significantly improves log in time and presents a desktop image that closely matches what physicians see in our facilities.
PatientKeeper revolutionizes the accessibility of critical patient information throughout HCA while improving quality, enhancing regulatory compliance, connecting physicians and facilities across our healthcare system, and ultimately ensuring that the communities we serve receive the best possible care.
PatientKeeper - Clinical data in the palm of your hand - Download the PatientKeeper app now.
Every HCA West Florida Hospital has a Provider Solutions Specialist to assist you with:
- Accessing your patient information while at the hospital or remotely from your office or home.
- Sign up for Electronic Signature - this allows you to sign your dictated reports from outside of the hospital.
Provider Solutions Specialist
Phone: (813) 916-0183
Log on to Crimson and See Your Data
Brandon Regional Hospital/HCA is making important data available to physicians so we can see ourselves as an individual or as a specialty group. You can review the individual cases that contribute to your mortality rate, readmissions, complications, and your personal overall Quality and Utilization scores. It is important that we know our data and make the changes required to improve healthcare performance.
Hospital Referral Services
As a Provisional, Active and Ambulatory member of our medical staff you are eligible to participate in our healthcare referral opportunities. We have several ways we share our medical staff with the general public:
- Website - www.BrandonRegionalHospital.com
- HCA Consult-A-Nurse and Physician Referral Call Center
- HealthGrades Partnership.
For Employment Verification Contact:
Thomas & Thorngren
Office: (615) 242-8246
Fax: (615) 242-5826
To provide our patients with quality care through innovation, education and compassionate care.
As a compassionate community hospital, we will be the destination of exceptional care by exceptional people.
Brandon Regional Hospital is dedicated to providing quality, relationship-based care that promotes healing through:
Brandon Regional Hospital’s Promise to Our Patients
- To welcome you warmly by introducing ourselves and our role in your care
- To honor your cultural values and beliefs
- To provide you with kind, compassionate care to meet your personal needs
- To treat you with respect and dignity
- To provide you with a clean, safe and secure environment
- To protect your privacy
- To address your questions and concerns in a timely manner, by taking time to listen
- To communicate your plan of care and update you to any changes as they occur.