MBA, MSN, RN, CCRN
Chief Nursing Officer
Welcome to Brandon Regional Hospital’s very own nursing website! This is an exciting place to highlight “Nursing at Brandon” and our desire to be “the place to practice nursing”. Many great things are happening at BRH proving we are leaders in providing quality patient care to our community. Just a few highlights:
- Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Chest Pain Accreditation with a dedicated Chest Pain Observation Unit
- Bariatric Center of Excellence
- eMAR Desktop (Electronic Medication Administration Record) upgrade for ongoing Patient Safety Initiative
- Great Hospital Quality Measures (Core Measures)
- Great Focus on National Patient Safety Goals
- Recognition of National Certifications
The vision for “Nursing at Brandon” is simple: Patients first! Do the right thing to assure our patients are getting the best quality patient care and our nurses feel good about the care they provide. We strive to make positive changes and continually challenge the status quo in order to create a positive environment where nurses want to work.
We are committed to a culture of continual learning, mentoring, and inspiration to make BRH the place to practice nursing.
Thank you for all you do for our patients and each other as we focus on building the best nursing team here at BRH!
To provide our patients with quality care through innovation, education and compassionate care.
As a compassionate community hospital, we will be the destination of exceptional care by exceptional people.
Brandon Regional Hospital is dedicated to providing quality, relationship-based care that promotes healing through:
Brandon Regional Hospital’s Promise to Our Patients
- To welcome you warmly by introducing ourselves and our role in your care
- To honor your cultural values and beliefs
- To provide you with kind, compassionate care to meet your personal needs
- To treat you with respect and dignity
- To provide you with a clean, safe and secure environment
- To protect your privacy
- To address your questions and concerns in a timely manner, by taking time to listen
- To communicate your plan of care and update you to any changes as they occur