Jill L Hechtman, MDObstetrics and Gynecology
Jill Hechtman, the oldest of the Levine clan, started her medical career at Ross University School of medicine in Portsmouth Dominica. After medical school she started an anesthesiology residency in Chicago at RUSH University, where she met the love of her life, Dr Jason Hechtman. They both moved to Detroit, Michigan to complete their residencies. After completing two years of Anesthesiology, Jill decided that she really desired to be an OB/GYN like her father. She transferred to Wayne State University to complete a four year residency in OB/GYN. After completion, both Jason and Jill moved to Tampa to start private practice. Jason started a private practice in general surgery and Jill took over her father’s practice.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - Primary - Board Certified
- Residency: Henry Ford Hospital
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - Ross University School of Medicine - 1998
- Residency: Wayne State University - 2004
- Brandon Regional Hospital