Adrianus J De Ruijter, MDPsychiatry
According to Dr. de Ruijter, the most important goal of treatment is to improve the person's quality of life, whether through medication, psychotherapy or a combination of both. He is also passionate about helping elderly patients cope with and face the challenges associated with aging and discovering resources and techniques to help make their lives easier.
- Psychiatry - Primary - Board Certified
- Neurology - Board Certified
- Graduate Degree: Medical School - Catholic University of Nijmegen, The Netherlands - 1980
- Residency: University Hospital, SUNY at Stony Brook, New York - 1989
- Residency: Hillside Hospital, Long Island Jewish Medical Center Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York - 1990
- Brandon Regional Hospital