Abbas Sina M.D.
- Program Director for the Addiction Medicine Program Started July 2020
- Clinical Teacher at USF Morsani College of Medicine
- Associate medical Director for River Oaks Treatment Center Riverview FL.
- Diplomat: ABPM's Addiction Medicine Subspecialty.
- Diplomat: ABAM & ABIM.
- Residency: IM, Mount Sinai Medical Center Miami Beach
- Medical School: University of Maryland School of Medicine 1986
Michael J. Murphy, M.D., M.P.H.
- Executive Medical Director, River Oaks Treatment Center
- Associate Training Director, HCA Brandon Addiction Medicine Fellowship
- D. from Harvard Medical School
- P.H. from Harvard School of Public Health
- Residency: Massachusetts General Hospital and McLean Hospital
- Board Certified in Adult Psychiatry
Anthony Furiato, D.O.
- Program Director for Emergency Medicine at Brandon Regional Hospital
- Core Faculty for Addiction Medicine BRH.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
- Medical School: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency: St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center-Paterson, New Jersey
- Director of EMAPP Training Program-Brandon Regional Hospital
Arpit Patel D.O.
- Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified in Interventional Pain Medicine
- O from VCOM in Virginia
- Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Fellowship USF Pain Management