About ER 24/7 in Wesley Chapel, A Department of Brandon Regional Hospital
ER 24/7 Now Open and Safe in Wesley Chapel
Brandon Regional Hospital's freestanding emergency center in Wesley Chapel, Florida, offer an experienced staff trained in treating adults and children. Our ER is equipped to treat a wide range of illnesses and injuries.
If you think you may be experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 immediately.
Our Wesley Chapel ER includes board-certified emergency physicians, certified nurses and paramedics and features:
- 11 private patient rooms
- On-site diagnostic services, including computed tomography(CT), X-ray and laboratory services
- Ambulance entrance
Common conditions requiring emergency attention
Seek immediate medical attention if any of the following occurs:
- Head injury or other major trauma
- Loss of consciousness
- One-sided weakness or numbness
- Open fractures
- Severe abdominal pain
- Severe bleeding
- Signs of heart attack/chest pain
- Uncontrolled pain or bleeding
Our ER network
Brandon Regional Hospital provides convenient emergency care in several locations. Our 24/7 ER network includes an emergency room and a pediatric ER on our main campus and four additional freestanding ERs in Temple Terrace, Riverview, Plant City, and Lakeland.
Regardless of the location, our patients can expect:
- Consistent quality care
- Support of over 45 specialties—the most of any emergency center in eastern Hillsborough County
- Compassionate care provided by a dedicated medical staff