About ER 24/7 in Temple Terrace, A Department of Brandon Regional Hospital
Your safety, above all else - ER 24/7
The freestanding ER in Temple Terrace, Florida, offers advanced care for conditions ranging from serious illnesses or injuries to non-life-threatening medical concerns.
If you are having an emergency, call 911 immediately.
Our experienced ER physicians provide quality care for patients with all types of illnesses and injuries, including:
- Asthma and other respiratory disorders
- Bone fractures, concussions and other injuries
- Digestive conditions
- Heart and vascular conditions such as chest pain, heart attack and stroke
- Urinary tract infections and other types of infections
Our ER network
Brandon Regional Hospital provides convenient emergency care in several locations. Our 24/7 emergency room network includes an emergency room and a pediatric ER on our main campus and two additional freestanding ERs in Riverview and Plant City.
Regardless of the location, our patients can expect:
- Consistent quality care
- Support of over 45 specialties—the most of any emergency center in eastern Hillsborough County
- Compassionate care provided by a dedicated medical staff