About ER 24/7 in Riverview, A Department of HCA Florida Brandon Hospital
Your safety, above all else - ER 24/7
HCA Florida Brandon Hospital's freestanding emergency center in Riverview, Florida, offer an experienced staff trained in treating adults and children. Our ER is equipped to treat a wide range of illnesses and injuries.
If you think you may be experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 immediately.
Our Riverview ER includes board-certified emergency physicians, certified nurses and paramedics and features:
- 11 private patient rooms
- On-site diagnostic services, including computed tomography(CT), X-ray and laboratory services
- Ambulance entrance
Common conditions requiring emergency attention
Seek immediate medical attention if any of the following occurs:
- Head injury or other major trauma
- Loss of consciousness
- One-sided weakness or numbness
- Open fractures
- Severe abdominal pain
- Severe bleeding
- Signs of heart attack/chest pain
- Uncontrolled pain or bleeding
Our ER network
HCA Florida Brandon Hospital provides convenient emergency care in several locations. Our 24/7 ER network includes an emergency room and a pediatric ER on our main campus and four additional freestanding ERs in Lakeland, Plant City, Temple Terrace, and Wesley Chapel.
Regardless of the location, our patients can expect:
- Consistent quality care
- Support of over 45 specialties—the most of any emergency center in eastern Hillsborough County
- Compassionate care provided by a dedicated medical staff