Emergency in Brandon, FL
Brandon Regional Hospital’s ER offers exceptional emergency care, close to home. Our physicians, nurses and ER staff are here for your family’s emergency medical needs 24/7, 365 days a year.
The ER at Brandon Regional Hospital is staffed by a team of highly skilled physicians and nurses who are experienced in treating emergencies for patients of every age. The emergency room staff is trained and equipped to handle everything from heart attacks to orthopedic injuries. We also offer a rapid admissions unit for conditions requiring immediate admission into Brandon Regional Hospital.
With short ER wait times and caring medical providers near you, we hope we are your family’s first choice for emergency care. If you have any questions about what to expect when you visit our emergency room, you can view our emergency room FAQ.
Brandon Regional Hospital
119 Oakfield Dr
Brandon, FL 33511
Phone: (813) 681-5551
Maps & Directions
If you think you may be experiencing a life-threatening emergency, immediately call 911. Do not try to drive to the nearest emergency room.
Discover the difference in our new ER
Phase 1 of our new emergency room is now open. Our goal was to create a comforting and healing environment for our patients where our team could continue to provide the best emergency care.
Some of the features of our new ER include:
- 40 New exam rooms including areas for Express Care, OB, Pediatrics and Behavioral Health
- All private rooms and spacious waiting areas
- New main entrance conveniently located off of Oakfield Drive.
- 22,000 square feet of new building; 8,000 square feet of renovation to existing building
Pediatric emergency room
The Brandon Regional Hospital’s pediatric emergency rooms are decorated with an ocean theme and are dedicated to the emergency care of children. The ER is staffed with emergency medicine physicians and pediatricians with access to other pediatric specialists that may be required.
For more information, Consult-A-Nurse services or for a physician referral, please call (813) 653-1065.
Plant City ER
In addition to our hospital emergency room at Brandon Regional Hospital, we also operate a stand-alone ER in Plant City. This location has all the advanced equipment and medical expertise you would find at a normal hospital emergency room.
Plant City ER
3065 James L. Redman Pkwy
Plant City, FL 33563 1
Phone: (813) 759-4900
Maps & Directions
The full-service Plant City ER offers the most convenient access to high-level healthcare services in Plant City and the surrounding community.
- Heart attack and stroke emergencies
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days per year
- On-site, full-service, state-of-the-art laboratory services
- State-of-the-art digital radiology services featuring low-dose radiation CAT scan and diagnostic X-ray systems
- Ambulance access
- Access to wait times by texting "ER" to 23000 or visiting PlantCityER.com
- Message and data rates may apply. For more info visit texterhelp.com
Quality medical care
- Supported by more than 45 specialties, the most of any emergency room in eastern Hillsborough County
- Direct access to cardiologists and cardiac surgeons at our full-service heart and vascular center
- Treatment times for the most deadly type of heart attacks (STEMI) below the national average
- Access to the latest stroke treatment options at our Accredited Primary Stroke Center
- Level II and Level III NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit)