hCare Clinician Portal
We are excited to announce the launch of our hCare Clinician Portal. The hCare Portal provides a single electronic access point for physicians to view patient information, clinical data, and clinical information systems through a user-friendly, intuitive interface. You can access the hCare Portal via Simplified Remote Access, or hCare Access (VDI) reducing the number of usernames and passwords that you need to remember. Through either of these secure remote solutions you will be able to access your clinical patient data from any internet enabled location.
Results Delivery – hCare Hub Dropbox
HCA West Florida is proud to offer a new, free service to our physician community to improve the delivery of hospital reports from HCA and physician offices in the community.
HCA West Florida and Novo Innovations are revolutionizing healthcare exchange by using an agent based electronic Dropbox, creating the first practical, cost free solution for managing the delivery of hospital reports and ADT Facesheets from hospitals to physician offices.
Watch a demonstration of the hCare Hub Dropbox.
To sign up, contact your Physician Support Coordinator.
- Remote Gateway (with token)
Every HCA West Florida Hospital has a Physician Support Coordinator to assist you with:
- Accessing your patient information while at the hospital or remotely from your office or home.
- Sign up for Electronic Signature - this allows you to sign your dictated reports from outside of the hospital.
Physician Support Coordinator
Tel: (813) 857-1682 | Email
Hospital Referral Services
As a Provisional, Active and Ambulatory member of our medical staff you are eligible to participate in our healthcare referral opportunities. We have several ways we share our medical staff with the general public:
- Web site - www.BrandonRegionalHospital.com
- HCA Consult-A-Nurse and Physician Referral Call Center
- HealthGrades Partnership.
In order to be included in the above mentioned services, you must complete the following:
- Please indicate your preference on the attached form and sign it (PDF located below)
- Completely fill out the Consult-A-Nurse profile forms (PDF located below)
- Email a current photo (contact information in the PDF files).
For any questions and to submit all necessary paperwork and photo, please open the PDF files located below.
- BRH physicians referral web site packet letter (PDF - 1.8 KB)
- BRH physicians referral web site packet form (PDF - 521 KB)
- BRH Consult A Nurse Brochure (PDF - 227 KB)
- Physician Directory
- Hospital Affiliation Letters
- Become an HCA Doctor
- Code of Conduct (PDF - 856 KB)
- Physician Orientation Online Manual (PDF - 7 MB)
- Medical Staff Bylaws (PDF - 860 KB)
HCA CodeReady is a public site for sharing information with employees, physicians, and the community in the event of a major incident or disaster. In the event of a major emergency, information and advisories regarding disaster response or relief efforts affecting any HCA facilities will be posted for employees, staff, and community members as necessary.
For Employment Verification Contact:
Thomas & Thorngren
Office: (615) 242-8246
Fax: (615) 242-5826