hCare Clinician Portal
We are excited to announce the launch of our hCare Clinician Portal. The hCare Portal provides a single electronic access point for physicians to view patient information, clinical data, and clinical information systems through a user-friendly, intuitive interface. You can access the hCare Portal via Simplified Remote Access, or hCare Access (VDI) reducing the number of usernames and passwords that you need to remember. Through either of these secure remote solutions you will be able to access your clinical patient data from any internet enabled location.
- Remote Gateway (with token)
Every HCA West Florida Hospital has a Physician Support Coordinator to assist you with:
- Accessing your patient information while at the hospital or remotely from your office or home.
- Sign up for Electronic Signature - this allows you to sign your dictated reports from outside of the hospital.
Physician Support Coordinator
Phone: (813) 916-0183 | Email
Hospital Referral Services
As a Provisional, Active and Ambulatory member of our medical staff you are eligible to participate in our healthcare referral opportunities. We have several ways we share our medical staff with the general public:
- Web site - www.BrandonRegionalHospital.com
- HCA Consult-A-Nurse and Physician Referral Call Center
- HealthGrades Partnership.
In order to be included in the above mentioned services, you must complete the following:
- Please indicate your preference on the attached form and sign it (PDF located below)
- Completely fill out the Consult-A-Nurse profile forms (PDF located below)
- Email a current photo (contact information in the PDF files).
For any questions and to submit all necessary paperwork and photo, please open the PDF files located below.
- BRH physicians referral web site packet letter
- BRH physicians referral web site packet form
- BRH Consult A Nurse Brochure
- Physician Directory
- Hospital Affiliation Letters
- Become an HCA Doctor
- Code of Conduct
- Physician Orientation Online Manual
- Medical Staff Bylaws
For Employment Verification Contact:
Thomas & Thorngren
Office: (615) 242-8246
Fax: (615) 242-5826
To provide our patients with quality care through innovation, education and compassionate care.
As a compassionate community hospital, we will be the destination of exceptional care by exceptional people.
Brandon Regional Hospital is dedicated to providing quality, relationship-based care that promotes healing through:
Brandon Regional Hospital’s Promise to Our Patients
- To welcome you warmly by introducing ourselves and our role in your care
- To honor your cultural values and beliefs
- To provide you with kind, compassionate care to meet your personal needs
- To treat you with respect and dignity
- To provide you with a clean, safe and secure environment
- To protect your privacy
- To address your questions and concerns in a timely manner, by taking time to listen
- To communicate your plan of care and update you to any changes as they occur.