- Career Support Program through well-connected subspecialty faculty and the business expertise of administrators
- Those interested in subspecialty training will receive personal guidance and intervention to help the resident get the most competitive fellowships, even in the most competitive fields like cardiology or gastroenterology.
- Those interested in other opportunities will receive help matching the expertise of the institution, the hospitals, and other local resources with the career plans of the resident.
- This effort will start during the second year with a formal meeting with the program director to develop a career plan, identify an appropriate adviser, and guide and assist the resident to reach his/her goals.
Recruitment efforts are based on our desire to secure residents who will share in the atmosphere of teamwork and professionalism that we strive to create, as well as the passion Brandon Regional Hospital has for providing quality patient care in a community setting
- We interview and aggressively recruit Florida graduates from allopathic medical schools in Florida.
- Highly qualified students whose professional and personal backgrounds suggest that they are a good match with our mission are also invited and encouraged to apply.