Required M.D. from an approved school of medicine within two years of applying to the residency program.
Must have passed USMLE Step I, Step II Clinical Knowledge with a score of 225 or better. Must have passed Step II Clinical Skills Exam in first attempt. By the time the rank order list is submitted at the end of interview season.
We accept all candidates through the NRMP match from accredited US Allopathic and Osteopathic Medical Schools, and LCME accredited International Medical Schools * Candidates should be within 2 years of graduation from an LCME approved medical school or osteopathic school. Up to 5 years with advanced clinical experience, such as a prior internship or residency.
- Dean's letter
- Medical school transcript
- Personal statement
- A headshot photograph
- Three letters of recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
For information on ERAS, you may access their website at www.aamc.org/services/eras/
- All first-year positions are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)
- There are no pre-match positions.
- ERAS applications are accepted September 16th through December 15th each year.
- International Medical Graduates must have a valid ECFMG certificate
- Brandon Regional Hospital accepts J1 visas. No H1 visas are sponsored.