Brandon Regional Hospital operates a wireless (Wi-Fi) network for our patients and guests. Using your Wi-Fi-enabled computer, you can access many Internet resources (e-mail, websites, instant messenger, etc.) from just about anywhere in the hospital.
Access to the Wi-Fi system is provided free of charge as a service to our patients and the visiting public.
- Fast, free, reliable access to the Internet and email
- Easy connection process
- Start with your Wi-Fi enabled device turned off.
- Turn your device on and ensure that it is connected to the “Guest_Access” SSID / Network Name.
- Launch your web browser. You should see the “Guest_Access” Welcome Page. Select your connection option. If you do not see the “Guest_Access” Welcome Page, you may need to configure the SSID or Network Name to “Guest_Access”.
- You are now connected and can launch your VPN, email or other Web software.