At Brandon Regional Hospital, patients with cardiac and vascular disease are restored to health everyday through innovative care and specialized treatment. Our patients receive high quality care from comprehensive cardiac rehabilitation to life saving emergency procedures. Brandon Regional Hospital provides a full range of services to help people prevent, treat and recover from heart disease and stroke. From screenings to diagnostic cardiac catheterization, from angioplasty to rehabilitation, Brandon Regional Hospital’s services have earned a reputation for excellence.
Our Heart and Vascular center staff, board certified cardiologists and vascular surgeons work together to provide the best cardiac and vascular care.
Cardiac & Vascular Services
- Coronary Angioplasty/Stents Arrhythmia Treatment.
- Peripheral Vascular Angioplasty/
- Chest Pain Center - Seconds count when there’s a cardiac emergency. Cardiac emergencies, including chest pain,heart failure, arrhythmias and heart attacks, require quick treatment. To make sure every second counts, Brandon Regional Hospital earned a national accreditation for its
Chest Pain Center
- Inpatient Critical Care
- Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization
- Electrocardiography (EKGs) and Holter Monitoring studies
- Electrophysiology Studies
- Nuclear Medicine Studies
- CAT Scan Cardiac Angiograms (64-Slice CCT) Coronary
- Risk Assessments - Free printed risk assessments are available on our website at myBRH.com or by calling Brandon Regional Hospital at (813) 653-1065.
- Screenings - Cardiac-risk, Stroke-risk as well as blood pressure, cholesterol and glucose screenings are offered numerous times throughout the year. Peripheral vascular disease screenings are also offered.
- Educational Classes - Classes on Heart Healthy nutrition are offered the first Wednesday of every month from 2:30 - 3:30 p.m. in the hospital cafeteria. Call (813) 653-1065 to register.