Emergency Care - Plant City
Thank You from The Emergency Center at Plant City.
The Emergency Center at Plant City would like to thank you for making us part of your family. You welcomed us to the community and we are proud to serve your healthcare needs.
The Emergency Center at Plant City is a full-service emergency facility offering the most convenient access to high level healthcare services such as:
- Quick access to all emergency room care including heart attack and stroke emergencies
- Board certified emergency medicine physicians, 24 hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week, 365 days-per-year
- Access to wait times by texting "ER" to 23000 or visiting PlantCityER.com
- On-site, full-service, state-of-the-art laboratory services
- State-of-the-art digital radiology services featuring low radiation dose CAT scan and diagnostic X-ray systems
- The Center is supported by over 45 specialties, the most of any emergency center in eastern Hillsborough County
- Ambulance access
The Center also provides the most convenient and closest access to high level healthcare services such as:
- Direct access to cardiologists and cardiac surgeons at our full-service Heart & Vascular Center ranked highest in quality for cardiac surgery by the Society of Thoracic Surgeons based on clinical outcomes
- Treatment times for the most deadly type of heart attacks (STEMI) are below the national average
- Access to the latest stroke treatment options at our accredtited Primary Stroke Center
- Level II and Level III NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit)
3065 James L. Redman Parkway
Plant City, FL 33563
To provide our patients with quality care through innovation, education and compassionate care.
As a compassionate community hospital, we will be the destination of exceptional care by exceptional people.
Brandon Regional Hospital is dedicated to providing quality, relationship-based care that promotes healing through: