Careers at Brandon Regional Hospital
- Careers at Brandon Regional Hospital
Professional, Personal, Progressive
All three aptly describe the environment at Brandon Regional Hospital. We strive to bring quality, compassionate healthcare to members of the community. We bring this care through those individuals that are committed to the patient and to constantly improving the delivery of care in a progressive state-of-the-art facility. Over time, we have undergone major expansion and renovations projects:
- A five-story tower with private-rooms.
- Twelve operating rooms.
- Two cardiovascular operating rooms and four cardiac cath labs.
- An eight-bed cardiovascular ICU.
- Day Surgery Center and PACU.
- Major renovations on the Women’s Center to include a new antepartum unit.
If you have a disability and require assistance completing the online application, please contact the Human Resources Department at (813) 571-5187.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Primary Stroke Center
- "3 Star" Rating from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Bariatric Center of Excellence.
Standards of Behavior
We are committed to making Brandon Regional Hospital the best place to work, receive quality care and practice medicine. Practicing the Standards of Behavior is a requirement of every BRH employee. Read our Standards of Behavior.
Healthy Work Environment
Learn how Brandon Regional Hospital is committed to creating a Healthy Work Environment. (PDF - 839 KB)
- False Claims Act (PDF - 36 KB)
Human Resources Department
Brandon Regional Hospital
Oakfield Medical Plaza, Suite 284
Brandon, FL 33511
Telephone: (813) 571-5187
Fax: (813) 571-5296
Hours: Monday - Thursday: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Directions to Human Resources (PDF - KB)