Brandon, FL – The public is invited to attend a free community open house for the Brandon Regional Hospital Emergency Center at Plant City on September 22 from 9 am to 1 pm. The brand new 11,000 square foot Emergency facility is located near the Aldi Supermarket on the south side of Plant City at 3065 James L. Redman Parkway. The open house will feature tours of the emergency rooms, children’s activities and an opportunity to speak with healthcare professionals who will be caring for patients at the Center.
When the facility opens for patient care at the end of September, the Emergency Center at Plant City will offer residents the experience of a facility that treats 100,000 patients per year, close to their home. This new Emergency Center will allow a high level of quality care, providing the community with:
- Commitment to minimize wait times
- Board certified emergency medicine physicians and registered nurses
- Specially trained and certified staff
- Complete array of emergency center services
- Access to all specialty services offered at Brandon Regional Hospital
The Brandon Regional Hospital Emergency Center at Plant City will allow residents of Plant City to have access to the services of the facility with the following accreditations:
- Three Star accreditation for excellence in cardiac surgery, with the highest award given The Society of Thoracic Surgeon
- An accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Chest Pain Centers
- A Bariatric Center of Excellence by the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgeries, and
- The newly acquired accreditation of Brandon Regional Hospital’s Echocardiography Lab by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories (ICAEL).
In addition, resident of Plant City will have access to Brandon’s Emergency Center posted wait times. Simply text ER to 23000 or go to BrandonRegionalHospital.com. With Brandon’s innovative initiative of posting emergency department wait times and now with the development of a free-standing Emergency Department, Brandon Regional Hospital is continually making a concerted effort to repeatedly improve its Emergency Department wait times for its patients.