Brandon Regional Hospital Designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery and Orthopedics
March 07, 2013
Brandon, FL – Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. (BCBSF) has designated Brandon Regional Hospital as a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery and Orthopedics . This is part of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association’s expansion of its Blue Distinction® designation.
“Blue Distinction puts a high value on research and evidence-based health and medical information,” said Allan Korn, M.D. Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association Chief Medical Officer. “Blue Distinction Centers show our commitment to working with doctors and hospitals in communities across the country to identify leading institutions that meet clinically validated quality standards and deliver better overall outcomes in patient care.”
The additional Blue Distinction Centers for Spine Surgery designations bring the nation’s number of Blue Distinction designations to more than 1,600. This program is part of The Blues® efforts to collaborate with physicians and medical facilities to improve the overall quality and safety of specialty care.
• Minimally Invasive Surgery
• Joint Replacement
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
• Minimally Invasive Joint Reconstruction Surgery for
• Total Shoulders, Reverse Total Shoulders, Total Knee, Quad Sparing Technique, Partial Knee
• Arthroscopic Surgery – Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Hip, Knee, & Ankle
• Trigger Finger Release
• Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
• Arthroscopic Joint Preservation Surgery
• Arthroscopic Hip Impingement Surgery & Labral Repair
Marketing & Public Relations Contact: