- About Us
Brandon Regional Hospital is a 398-bed acute care facility offering a number of specialty services including the Heart & Vascular Center, where the latest in cardiovascular surgery and minimally invasive techniques are performed, The Behavioral Health Center, The Women's Center, which includes our Baby Suites and 22 bed neonatal intensive care unit, The Reflux Center and a designated Bariatric Center of Excellence.
- Bariatric Center of Excellence
- CyberKnife Cancer Center
- daVinci Robotic Surgery
- The Behavioral Health Center
- The Emergency Center
- The Heart & Vascular Center
- The Neuroscience Center
- The Reflux Center
- The Women’s Center
Certifications and Recognitions
- 3 Star Rating from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons, the highest rating given for excellence in cardiac surgery
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Distinction for Cardiac Care
- Center of Excellence Designation by the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Chest Pain Center Accreditation through the society of Chest Pain Center
- Designated Primary Stroke Center
- Get With The Guidelines Silver Plus Achievement for Stroke
- Intersocietyal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories
- Joint Commission Certified
- Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval™ for the following disease specific programs: acute myocardial infarction, coronary artery bypass graft, and heart failure.
For more information or to register for classes and upcoming seminars, please call 813-653-1065.