- About Us
Brandon Regional Hospital is a 438-bed acute care facility offering a number of specialty services including the Heart & Vascular Center, where the latest in cardiovascular surgery and minimally invasive techniques are performed, The Behavioral Health Center, The Women's Center, which includes our Baby Suites and 22 bed neonatal intensive care unit, The Reflux Center and a designated Bariatric Center of Excellence.
To provide our patients with quality care through innovation, education and compassionate care.
As a compassionate community hospital, we will be the destination of exceptional care by exceptional people.
Brandon Regional Hospital is dedicated to providing quality, relationship-based care that promotes healing through:
Brandon Regional Hospital’s Promise to Our Patients
- To welcome you warmly by introducing ourselves and our role in your care
- To honor your cultural values and beliefs
- To provide you with kind, compassionate care to meet your personal needs
- To treat you with respect and dignity
- To provide you with a clean, safe and secure environment
- To protect your privacy
- To address your questions and concerns in a timely manner, by taking time to listen
- To communicate your plan of care and update you to any changes as they occur.
- Bariatric Center of Excellence
- daVinci Robotic Surgery
- The Behavioral Health Center
- The Emergency Center
- The Heart & Vascular Center
- The Neuroscience Center
- The Orthopedic Center
- The Pediatric Center
- The Reflux Center
- The Sinus Center
- The Spine Center
- The Women’s Center
Our Café Hours
Breakfast served daily from 6:30am-9:30am
Lunch served Monday thru Friday from 11:00am-4:00pm
Dinner served Monday thru Friday from 4:30pm-9:00pm
Lunch served on weekends and holidays from 11:00a-1:30pm
Dinner served on weekends and holidays from 4:30-7:30pm
Certifications and Recognitions
- 3 Star Rating from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons, the highest rating given for excellence in cardiac surgery
- Aetna Institute of Quality® Bariatric Surgery Facility
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Distinction for Cardiac Care
- Brandon Regional Hospital Receives Blue Distinction Center Designation for Quality for Orthopedic Care
- Center of Excellence by the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Center of Excellence Designation by the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Center of Excellence in Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery™ by The Surgical Review Corporation
- Designated Primary Stroke Center
- Get With The Guidelines Silver Plus Achievement for Stroke
- Intersocietyal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories
- Joint Commission Certified
- Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval™ for the following disease specific programs: acute myocardial infarction, coronary artery bypass graft, and heart failure.
- UnitedHealth Premium® Total Joint Replacement Specialty Center Program
For more information or to register for classes and upcoming seminars, please call 813-653-1065.